Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Last post for Evaluation for Best Practice paper

Well I've done it - I passed!!!

Thanks to Bronwyn for being so understanding while I struggled to catch up constantly these past few months, but I made it in the end.

On reflection I found that although I cannot say I enjoyed the study, I actually did like analysing the final evaluation of the data and producing the final report.

I got some really useful data from my study and hope to implement this both for my final paper - the PROJECT - and also furthering on from that in future online resource development in the Tourism and Travel area at UCOL.

The last paper of my qualification is not blog based, so I probably won't be posting much here at least for the rest of the year, but may do an odd posting if I get time.

Onwards and upwards...
:-)

No comments: